Do you want to build the most exciting apps that set the Play Store on fire with huge download numbers? Do you want to start building your career in Android app development? Take the Dgit Academy ride to become an expert Android app developer.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner with zero coding knowledge or an established programmer looking to hone your skills, this course can help you! You’ll be patiently guided hand-in-hand through the process of building cool, functional Android apps. In no time you’ll master the latest features of Android and Android Studio for all your app projects.
What are you doing today?
Today could be a revolutionary new chapter in your biography if you start this course: The beginning of a new phase of Android app development possibilities. You are sure to enjoy the best learning experience with six hours of high-quality videos and over 60 different lessons, ready to go. You can calmly learn at your own pace.
When you enroll at The Dgit Academy you’ll get lifetime access to reams of in-depth resources and highly detailed written tutorials. You’ll also receive exclusive access to our private slack group, where you can talk directly to Gary and other elite developers with any questions you might have. Support doesn’t come any better!
Enroll now and you’ll soon be well on your way to developing the skills and confidence necessary to launch your first Android app.
Your Instructor – Gary Sims
Many of our readers will be familiar with Gary’s unrivalled ability to make any subject sound simple. Now he’s combined his accessible style with his expertise in app building.
Gary is overwhelmingly knowledgeable with many years of experience in system design and development. He also knows several programming languages from his 10 years as a software engineer, including Java. With such a wealth of experience, you can rest assured that Gary will help you start your successful journey in Android App Development
There are many courses bestrewing the market promising to take you from novice to pro, only to recklessly throw you in at the deep end and baffle you with complexity. Not at The Dgit Academy. In this course you will be taken carefully and gently up the ladder to expertise.
So What Will You Gain From This Course?
By the end of this course, you will:
- Be familiar with all the software necessary for the best development environment. All download links and set-up instructions included.
- Have multiple projects under your belt . As you learn new concepts you’ll be able to put each one to use and see it come to life with several sample projects. These mini projects will give you lots of little ‘wins’ along the way as you see the fruits of your labor, and build the confidence you need to take your knowledge further.
- Know how to create simple to complex apps of your own. By the end of this course, you’ll have all the skills you need to build a fully functioning app and release it to the Google Play Store. Several sample projects will walk you through the process.
- Be able to code in Java. NO prior coding experience is required, but by the end you’ll have a full working understanding of Java that you can even apply to other projects.
- Understand best practices for Android apps and coding in general. You’ll learn to write beautiful code that runs quickly and efficiently. You’ll understand the dos and don’ts of app design and UX and you’ll get to know the ins and outs of Google’s ‘Material Design’.
- Improve your job skills. Programmers are in great demand, and Java is highly regarded as one of the most sought-after languages. So, whether you want to start a career as a developer, earn a little money on the side, or just add another string to your bow, this is a great move. Show off your Dgit Academy Android App Development certification on your resume. This is an excellent jumping off point for furthering your skillset and pursuing further training. Future-proof your employability and don’t get left behind.
- Have a better understanding of how your favorite apps work. Becoming a developer gives you a whole new appreciation of the apps you use every day. If you’re the kind of person who likes to prod things to find out how they work, then this can be an enlightening process!
This course is undeniably your first class flight from novice to Android app expert. Why wait any longer? Get the Google Play Store quivering with the ingenuity of your apps. Enroll in the course today! If you enroll now you will get a one-time offer of 60% off! All you need to do is use promo code ‘SIXTYOFF’ at checkout. As an extra bonus, if you sign up during this promotion you’ll also get free access to Gary’s Introduction to Java course, itself valued at $99.
The clock is ticking on this deal. Don’t miss out, follow the link below to start your journey in Android app development at Dgit Academy. What do you have to lose with their 30-day iron clad guarantee?