It took a long time for “smart home” gadgets to actually become “smart,” and the world has Alexa to thank. Amazon’s voice assistant pretty much changed the world, giving electronics companies a free way to integrate voice control into their devices. These days, it almost seems silly to buy a device that doesn’t have Alexa integration, and that goes for coffee makers, too. Check out the Behmor Connected Customizable Temperature Control Coffee Maker, which has a bunch of smart features and can be controlled by Alexa. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Customizable, temperature control coffee maker with phone app for easy, remote operation that allows you to control brewing temperature, pre-soak time and altitude for precision brewing
- Integrated with Amazon Alexa – all you need is your voice to make a morning cup of coffee; World’s first Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) certified smart brewer
- Connection with Amazon Dash Replenishment that will automatically reorder beans or grounds, ensuring that you never run out of coffee again
- Create your favorite brewing profile and save to favorites or select from app’s library (works on Apple iOS 7 and higher and Android 4.0+ and higher). The Start button on the front of the brewer allows you to quick start brewing without the app
- The pulsed water flow design ensures that all grounds are fully saturated and the pre-soak function adds water to the grounds before brewing allowing the coffee to fully bloom
- Temperature control from 190°-210° F with altitude calibration is critical for ideal coffee extraction; recommended water temperature is between 195° and 205° F
- Double walled stainless carafe maintains optimal coffee temperature and keeps coffee hot for hours
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.