Contrary to what some might say, we all have a complex and fascinating brain. It controls your actions, gives you emotions, and defines your personality, but most of us haven’t got the first clue how it works. Neuroscience is a mystery.
Well, now’s your chance to learn what’s going on up there, and it’s pretty cool. Loonycorn has produced a fun and engaging online learning kit to give you a beginner’s guide to neuroscience. It’s called That Stranger In The Mirror and you can save $20 on the signup fee right now.
Over this course, you’ll learn the anatomy of the brain, and how each part interacts to determine behaviors and motivation. Plus, you’ll dive into the psychology behind personality, memory, and much more.
The neuroscience guide at a glance:
- Access 45 lectures and seven hours of content 24/7.
- Identify different parts of the brain, and how they correspond to different voices in your head.
- Understand primary motivations, including complex urges such as desiring fairness and independence.
- Seek the state of flow, a mental state of intense concentration and joy, brought on by work.
- Classify personalities into 32 categories using the Big Five Personality Traits.
- Learn how memory works, and why it is reconstructive and associative.
The deal only runs this week, so don’t spend too long mulling it over. Hit the button below to find it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.