- The US Samsung Galaxy S22 prices have leaked.
- Overall, pricing remains the same as what we saw in 2021 with the Galaxy S21 series.
- Samsung will announce the series on February 9, 2022.
As with any year, we’re expecting a bevy of upgrades for the Samsung Galaxy S22 family. We expect better build materials (including a glass back for the vanilla model), better cameras, better processors, etc. We’re also expecting the Galaxy S22 Ultra to be akin to a Galaxy Note 22 Ultra, with an S Pen slot and everything.
With all those upgrades, you would think the pricing would shoot way up, right? Well, according to a new leak from Front Page Tech, we might not need to worry. The leak suggests Samsung Galaxy S22 prices could match the pricing we saw with the Galaxy S21 series.
See also: The best Samsung phones
If this rumor pans out, it would mean the vanilla Galaxy S22 would start at $799, just like the Galaxy S21. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S22 Plus could start at $999 and the Galaxy S22 Ultra could start at $1,199.
Here are all the Galaxy S21 variants we saw in 2022. If this rumor is legit, Samsung Galaxy S22 prices should be identical.
- $799 — Galaxy S21 (128GB)
- $849 — Galaxy S21 (256GB)
- $999 — Galaxy S21 Plus (128GB)
- $1,049 — Galaxy S21 Plus (256GB)
- $1,199 — Galaxy S21 Ultra (128GB)
- $1,249 — Galaxy S21 Ultra (256GB)
- $1,379 — Galaxy S21 Ultra (512GB)
It will be interesting to see if Samsung reduces the pricing for the Galaxy S21 series when it launches the Galaxy S22 series. Or will it just stop selling the Galaxy S21 series? We’re anxious to find out what the company has in mind.
Samsung has already formally set a launch date for the Galaxy S22 family: February 9, 2022. That’s when we’ll find out if these leaked Samsung Galaxy S22 prices are real or not!