Tag: News

California To Spend $1 Billion To Improve Electric Vehicle Charging Across The State

California will spend $1 billion on improving the charging infrastructure for electric vehicles, focusing on midsize and heavy-duty trucks. The California Public Utilities Commission is seeking to increase the use of all-electric trucks and will allocate 70 per cent of the funds to charging infrastructure for them with the remaining 30 per cent being allocated […]

Read More

Samsung might let you self-repair smartwatches and earbuds in the future

Samsung has filed a new trademark application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a mobile app called “Self Repair Assist.” First spotted by SamMobile, the app’s icon in the application shows a cogwheel and a wrench with a blue background. Its description reads as follows: Computer application software for mobile phones […]

Read More

Another Speeding Tesla Model Y Rams Into Two Cars Killing Two In China

Chinese authorities are investigating a new deadly accident involving another speeding Tesla Model Y that ran through a traffic light crashing into two vehicles resulting in the deaths of two people. This latest incident comes just weeks after a different Model Y was filmed accelerating out of control before crashing, killing two people and injuring […]

Read More

Audi RS6 And RS7 Gain New Performance Editions With More Power And Less Weight

The RS6 Avant and RS7 Sportback are plenty powerful, but that hasn’t stopped Audi from introducing new performance variants. Set to be launched on December 8th for €135,000 in Germany, the models have been equipped with an upgraded 4.0-liter V8 engine that features larger turbochargers as well as increased boost pressure. Thanks to these changes, […]

Read More

Maserati Ghibli Wrecked After Driver Turned In Front Of Boston Train

A blue Maserati Ghibli was absolutely destroyed in Boston after it was hit by a Green Line train near the Boston University Bridge. The incident happened at approximately 3:00 p.m. on November 23 while the family in the Ghibli was on the way to pick up their son from Boston University to celebrate Thanksgiving. However, […]

Read More

Polestar Exec Says Porsche 911 Serves As Benchmark For Its Upcoming Sports Car

Polestar is working hard to gain ground in the electric vehicle market worldwide. Part of that growth plan is the introduction of the 6, a two-door sports car. Now, we’re learning that Polestar is hoping that it’ll go toe to toe with Porsche’s best when it comes to vehicle dynamics. The details come to us […]

Read More